Well, first things first…
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award!?
I had no idea that this adorable little award existed in the blogging community and not only that but for it to have the best name for an award imaginable. I mean, who doesn’t love dragons? I love dragons! I’m from Wales, our national flag has a whopping red dragon on it.
Second of all…
A Big Dragon Thank You to Vicious Vega for the Nomination!
I certainly wasn’t expecting this, I haven’t been blogging for very long but I must say I have felt very welcomed by all those who actually take time to read my reviews, like and comment. Starting up this blog was a hopeful venture for me, I wanted somewhere to talk about all the amazing television shows I find without bugging my family constantly.
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.
The rules for Dragon’s Loyalty Award are:
Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
You must share 7 things other bloggers may not know about you.
Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Dragon’s Loyalty Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Without further ado here are my 7 personal facts:
- I am an avid tea drinker and mug collector. I try to collect a mug for each of my favourite TV shows to drink from and most recently had an Outlander one for my birthday.
- My wish for nearly fifteen years or more now has been that Pokemon were real…that wishing star hasn’t been kind to me yet.
- I have two adorable dogs! The first is a Cavachon (Bichon Frise and Cavelier King Charles Spaniel) named Bella and a King Charles Spaniel by the name of Jeremy.
- I’m a budding Scriptwriter by trade, I have all my fingers and toes crossed that I make it someday.
- The hardest question I will ever face: What is your favourite Disney film? I just can’t answer that I’m afraid!
- I’m not bad at accents, I love slipping into different ones randomly but my favourite has to be Scottish.
- I have kept a record of all the books I have read since 2006 in a little green school exercise book.
My Nominations are:
Thanks again for the nomination and if any of you out there can relate to the above seven facts I would love to hear about them! Also check out my twitter @bingebox for all updates and general television goodness. Bye fellow Bingers!